For The Media
Central resource for news organizations covering COVID-19 vaccination efforts across the country.
Medical experts from the AAMC and its member medical schools, teaching hospitals, and health systems are available to provide the latest guidance on COVID-19 vaccines, safety protocols for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, and discuss other issues pertaining to COVID-19 vaccine confidence.
We are here to help answer your questions or schedule an interview with an AAMC expert.
Our AAMC experts, listed below, and local experts from AAMC medical schools and teaching hospitals and health systems are available for interviews.
Media Resource Library
Updated as of November 08, 2021
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens. (Source: CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shots. (Source: CDC)
- What people should know once they are fully vaccinated. (Source: CDC)
- What people – fully vaccinated and unvaccinated – should know when they go about their daily activities. (Source: CDC)
- Weekly forecasts predict trends in COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths over the next 4 weeks. (Source: CDC)
- This regularly updated FAQ is designed to provide message guidance and framing for public health officials and others on a wide-ranging array of COVID-19 questions. (Source: Public Health Communication Collaborative)
- Strategies to build trust and promote vaccination in communities. (Source: CDC)
VaccineFinder Digital Media
Images and video to share with your audience to let them know how to find a vaccine appointment using vaccines.gov and the vaccines.gov hotline and text service. (Source: Department of Health and Human Services)
Myths about COVID-19 vaccines abound. Here's the truth about some of the most common misperceptions. (Source: AAMCNews)
How employers can establish vaccination policies and plans and promote vaccine rollout efforts. (Source: Health Action Alliance)
A deep dive into the public’s attitudes toward vaccines by age, race, region, and political affiliation. (Source: KFF)
This episode of “Beyond the White Coat" focuses on the racial and ethnic disparities in COVID-19 vaccination rates and explores strategies to promote equity in vaccine access. (Source: AAMC)